We are The New Art School. Our web site address is http://newart.school.
The security and privacy of your personal data is very important to us. We only collect data that is deemed necessary to provide you with the services we offer.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The New Art School collects the following data:
- Personal identification information
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP Address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The New Art School with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit an application for one of our courses.
- Enrol for one of our courses.
- Register on our web site.
- Voluntarily contact us via the web site.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
The New Art School may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Stripe — The secure payment processor we use.
How will we use your data?
The New Art School collects your data so that we can:
- Process your enrolment to our courses and manage your account.
- Email you personalised feedback reports and other information related to your course.
- Email you with other relevant information we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
The New Art School securely stores your data on our secure server with a signed SSL security certificate.
The New Art School will keep your personal identification information (name, address, email, phone number, ip address) for 7 years, in order to comply with all statutory retention periods. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by permanently removing it from our online database and destroying any records kept offline.
The New Art School would like to occasionally send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
We will not do this on behalf of third-parties or partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
The New Art School would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The New Art School for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The New Art School correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The New Art School to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The New Art School erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The New Art School restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The New Art School’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The New Art School transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Auto-filling repeat information
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
- The New Art School uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, this will mean that our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The New Art School has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Fax: 01625 524510